Mission Adopt-a-Block could not exist without both volunteer time and financial contributions.
Our dedicated volunteers spend countless hours each year helping us to keep Mission litter free.
- 2012 volunteer hours 18,138
- 2013 volunteer hours 22,806
- 2014 volunteer hours 26,000
- 2015 volunteer hours 30,737
- 2016 volunteer hours OUR GOAL is 34,000
But we cannot exist on volunteer time alone. It takes financial contributions from local community members, businesses and local government to enable us to provide the equipment and support our volunteers need.
We accept financial donations from community members, organizations and business. Any amount above $20 will receive a charitable tax receipt.
How to GET INVOLVED
- Sponsor a program – Support a specific program like our Junior Anti-Litter Bug Club or our School Litter Audits. We have local business programs and Youth Programs as well!
- Sponsor an event – Want to be a part of a special event we are hosting? Sponsor an event and help make a difference in the community.
- General Donations – All general financial contributions go directly to creating new programs for kids and youth as well as building our resources for keeping Mission litter free.
If you would like to get involved, please select an appropriate sponsorship package below and indicate which program/event you are supporting or if it is a general donation.
- Sponsorship Policy
- Mission Adopt-a-Block Sponsorship Package
- Junior Anti-Litter Bug Club Sponsorship Package
You may drop off your complete package at our office (Mission Recycling Center at 7229 Mershon Street) or mail (The Mission Adopt-A-Block Society Box 3245, Mission, BC V2V 4J4)
We truly appreciate your support.